 Technic / Bionicle / 1283
1282  |  1284
Subject:
The McDonald's Exclusive Pen (was Re: Cool New Bionicle News!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 04:21:29 GMT

FUT...myself!

Hit my local McDonald's tonight (Santa Maria, CA), looking for any advance
Bionicle stuff...no go...BTW, Nickelodeon started running the Bionicle promo
commercials a week early, so look for demand to be way up from the kids when
the sets hit the resturants.

In a bummer for me, the (decidedly nighttime) manager didn't have any
advance news on the promo, or sets she would sell me, or any clue about the
exclusive pen...I guess I'm just to far north, even though many promos for
different places consider this Southern California...I've got a trip south
planned in the next couple of weeks though, so there'll be plenty of stores
to hit looking for 'em!

Good luck to those also collecting...I think this one will be tough...lets
hope they don't start limiting quantities...

Matt

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Matthew Gerber writes:
Now, if we can only find a picture of the McDonald's exclusive pen...the
hunt is on!

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Ian Constable writes:
Pictures!!!!!

http://www.legowritingsystem.com/pages/bionicle.html

Matthew Gerber wrote:
It is from http://www.legowritingsystem.com which seems to be down at the
moment.

Is that way cool or what? I can't wait to see these...please post pictures
if you find anything.

Matt