 Technic / Bionicle / 1268
Re: First mask pack mini-story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 2 Sep 2001 13:26:27 GMT

Hi Nicole and group

-Fast forward to home- I was sitting at the
computer and went to the kanohi power site's
mask checklist and opened my mask pack.
WOOHOO!!! an infected Hau and a clear
Kaukau! To bad I couldn't find out how rare
they are in percentage of distribution :(.

Wow, what a find :) - i hope the checklist works well?

I would like to do a little survey for some stats for their mask purchasing
as i would like to start working out the Rarity of masks... At present i
know that 1 in 10 packs have a Infected Hau....

Anyway... all i need to know is how many packs your brought and what you got
in them (mask wise) then i will start the calculations :)

     Ok now my question why is there only ONE
head in a pack?? If your supposed to put them
on the can lids your going to end up with
more masks than heads!! Oh well. I'm happy
anyway.

I think is Lego way to get more money... i went out and brought about 100
packs to get the head and complete my collection.. I have also made a nice
and neat stand for the Bionicle Masks... They all sit nicely in a row :)

on the can lids your going to end up with
more masks than heads!!

I have more heads than Masks :) as i been selling any i had on brickbay....
I need to keep the extra heads in case Lego Releases more Kanohi

That's me and my Bionicles

--
Mike Edwards
Lugnet Member #151