 Technic / Bionicle / 1264
Re: MOC Kanapu, the Lightning Toa
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 22:11:06 GMT

Doug, nice job.  I like the bow/arrow combination.  Nice use of parts...
also like the part about "Toa who should not exists, yet does, defying the
prophacies" -- way to spin the LEGO story.

- Steve

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Doug Kern writes:
Well since I have not been able to get my web site up, thought it would eb fair
to show off another one of my creations.

This is Kanapu, a new Toa who should not exists, yet does, defying the
prophacies.

But will she help the Toa, or destroy them?

Her weapon is a bow and arrow.  I also used a ball joint for her neck, since an
archer needs to move their head alot at times to position themselves

http://home.earthlink.net/~douglasskern/Makuta/Kanapu1.jpg

http://home.earthlink.net/~douglasskern/Makuta/Kanapu2.jpg

http://home.earthlink.net/~douglasskern/Makuta/Kanapu3.jpg

http://home.earthlink.net/~douglasskern/Makuta/Kanapu4.jpg

Hope everybody enjoys her.  And if you liked her and Ngaheru, wait till you see
what else I have ready...