 Technic / 5765
5764  |  5766
Subject:
Wiring Gear Motors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 15:39:03 GMT

Is it at all possible to wire a regular Lego gear motor to outside
electronics? It seems like it could be done by cutting one end off of a Lego
wire and reattaching other wires so that the motor could be plugged into
something like a speed controller. I want to be 100% sure I can do this
before I start snipping wires. Any help is greatly appreciated.

greg m