 Technic / *17641 (-20)
  Re: Hot New Excavation Themed WIPs/MOCs

(...) Nice job on the bucket wheel excavator. One question though, how did you get so MANY yellow excavator buckets? :) (18 years ago, 27-Jun-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Hot New Excavation Themed WIPs/MOCs

(URL) Hello! It's been a while since I've posted so I wanted to stop in and show everyone what I've been working on. Lego purists, beware - I use custom electronics. Check out my two current projects: Marion 6360 'The Captain' Stripping Shovel: (...) (18 years ago, 26-Jun-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX) !

  Re: Pneumatic Questions

(...) (URL) guess you'll have to build them yourself. (18 years ago, 24-Jun-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Back on the net and a new model

Hi yall, just to report I'm fully back on the net. Moved from Vienna to London a year ago, but never had the time to work on a new site. But over Eastern I took the time (with iWeb, not as bad as they say!), so here it goes: (URL) jump directly to (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jun-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Several new MOC's

I have uploaded pictures of quite a few MOC's to a web picture gallery. Among them are: • A front-end loader and a dump truck at minifig scale with working technic mechanisms • Technic 6-legged walkers, a Technic vehicle that automatically circles a (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jun-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  NXT Sensor and Motor Schematics

I've posted my schematic diagrams of selected NXT items, namely the Light, Sound and Ultrasound sensors and the motor with position feedback. (URL) to Philippe Hurbain for sketching the motor circuit for me to write up. These schematics are (...) (18 years ago, 20-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Tired of being overweight? We can help!

I know - it was posted in that 20 minute gap where we ran mail2news w/o news authentication (call it a collateral damage of the server move). Spammers are fast, you know. We will deal with it eventually, but most importantly you can rest assured it (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jun-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Tired of being overweight? We can help!

Preciosity M. Hope schrieb: (...) I think this is completely wrong here. This should be deleted. MikeHeide (18 years ago, 19-Jun-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pneumatic Questions

(...) To get an exhaust that doesn't leak away the whole pressure of the system, use a small cylinder or two that pushes against some rubber bands to open a valve: (URL) the pressure leaks away, the rubber bands overcome the reducing pressure in the (...) (18 years ago, 18-Jun-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pneumatic Questions

Well, I would love to have an exhaust port for my lego engines, I love messing around with the exhaust system, making different noises and so on. I've tried modding about 6 of the old valves, and no luck. Is there any other way of making a valve do (...) (18 years ago, 18-Jun-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Tired of being overweight? We can help!

Hoodia 920+ -- The newest and most exciting fat loss product available - As seen on Oprah! (URL) testimonials: "I was originally amazed that the first two pills I took of Hoodia 920+, almost immediately took my cravings away. Now 4 weeks later, 3 (...) (18 years ago, 17-Jun-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Part Mods - Baseplates and Technic parts

A few part mods for the brave: I decided that buying 32x32 baseplates and cutting them in two was cheaper than buying twice as many 16x32 baseplates. The question is how to make a reliable straight cut. I've used 4x8 plates for rigidity and slider (...) (18 years ago, 12-Jun-06, to lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Motor Technique

(...) We don't know the efficiency of this setup... but it looks interesting! (...) I noticed too that they are somewhat... fragile. (...) Unfortunately I don't have this motor in my collection (yet...) Philo (18 years ago, 12-Jun-06, to lugnet.technic)

  NXT electronic additions

Here's a link to my NXT electronics folder: (URL) , which contains two experiments: My first experiment was to get the NXT to light an LED, in a similar way to the way the light sensor works. My thanks to Philo for sharing a tutorial of how to (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Motor Technique

Here are some pics of a technique I've used for many years, driving a technic axle from a 12V train motor: (URL) the advent of the RC Car motor, this was the most power that could be obtained from a single LEGO motor and used on a Technic axle, 12V (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jun-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: BrickFest 2006

(...) - Kelly (18 years ago, 10-Jun-06, to lugnet.technic)

  BrickFest 2006

Who is going to be at BrickFest this year? (URL) (18 years ago, 10-Jun-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Manitou Rotary Truck

(...) Thanks for your comments, In picture P5061994,jpg you will see a little grey axle pin just in front of the driver's seat. This is on the mid section of the boom. As this section moves forward it actually releases twice the amount of cable. (...) (18 years ago, 1-Jun-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: I have a micromotor that wont turn, how do I fix it?

(...) The brushes may be touching each other. You can find out by either opening it or measuring the resistance between its terminals. My dad fixed one of my micromotors by opening it, separating the brushes and making a jig out of wire to keep them (...) (18 years ago, 29-May-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: I have a micromotor that wont turn, how do I fix it?

"Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:IztqDJ.p8A@lugnet.com... (...) It is common for these motors to lockup. Try reversing the direction. With the power applied, try to turn the shaft gently. They do not do well under a (...) (18 years ago, 25-May-06, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact