 Technic / 15248
Re: Tired of being overweight? We can help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2006 20:40:34 GMT

Preciosity M. Hope schrieb:
Hoodia 920+ -- The newest and most exciting fat loss product available - As seen on Oprah!
http://www.trimnor.com/d/

Real testimonials:

"I was originally amazed that the first two pills I took of Hoodia 920+, almost immediately took my cravings away.
Now 4 weeks later, 3 belt holes later,
I have become an advocate for this awesomely powerful, natural supplement!"
Maria H., Chicago

"I tried Hoodia 920+ after visiting your website, and I lost a few pounds without doing anything else.
I was so amazed I decided to start exercising and getting outside more and I even starting eating better.
Now I don't even look like the same man. Friends I haven't seen for more than a year don't even recognize me.
The change is that dramatic! Thank you �. Hoodia 920+ really works!"
Serge Smith, Chicago

Read more testimonals here!
http://www.trimnor.com/d/

Remove you e-mail
http://www.trimnor.com/d/u.php

I think this is completely wrong here. This should be deleted.

MikeHeide