 Technic / 15255
Re: Hot New Excavation Themed WIPs/MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2006 13:00:47 GMT

This one is more complete than the Captain.  The only thing it needs is a
cleaned up wiring job and a controller.  It can dig from a tub of 1x1 and 1x2
bricks with the
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/benjaminventura/bucketWheel/library_-_212.jpg
cutting wheel>, the bricks are moved along a
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/benjaminventura/bucketWheel/library_-_210.jpg
conveyor system> thru the machine, then they spit out the back from the
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/benjaminventura/bucketWheel/library_-_204.jpg
exhaust boom>.  Forgive me for not having videos of this yet - I'll post some
soon.
Nice job on the bucket wheel excavator.
One question though, how did you get so MANY yellow excavator buckets? :)