 Technic / 15252
15251  |  15253
Subject:
Back on the net and a new model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2006 20:44:34 GMT

Hi yall,

just to report I'm fully back on the net. Moved from Vienna to London a year
ago, but never had the time to work on a new site. But over Eastern I took the
time (with iWeb, not as bad as they say!), so here it goes:

http://www.reinardweb.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Or jump directly to the Lego section:

http://www.reinardweb.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Main%20Site/Lego.html

Latest (well, with a 1,5 year delay...) entries are the Schulpengat ferry (with
working  Voith-Schneider propellor) and the Ford Transit (work in progress).

have fun,

da groet'n,

---Reinard