 Technic / *12286 (-20)
  Re: Needed ideas for a telescoping boom.

(...) Take a peek at these pages: Jennifer Clarks idea page: (URL) latest crane: (URL) Ross Crawford's All Terrain Crane: (URL) idea I will steal eventually) Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  UPDATED Re: spinner/tilter amusement ride MOC

Hey guys, thought those of us with patience or broadband might be interested in seeing some video of the ride in action. i've completed the programming to include the classic circus music. Its really fun now. lowerd resolution (URL) resolution (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

  Needed ideas for a telescoping boom.

I`m working on something that needs a telescoping boom. Actually the success of this boom will determine the success of the whole thing so I need to build it first. The boom has to be about 48 studs long, and then extend as much as possible beyond (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Firts Technic creation after my dark age

(...) "Expert Builder" sets was the official name of Technic sets in U.S.A. starting from the year of its creation (1977) until 1986. In the rest of the world (well at least in Canada and Europe), they were called Technical sets from the very (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New 2003 Technic sets on S@H

(...) The price per piece is unusually low and they have some new pieces (to me) and they are yellow :) Parents should be more likely to buy these sets to their kids, I never recieved any of the bigger sets when I was a child. (...) I want more sets (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Firts Technic creation after my dark age

(...) These parts are left overs from spare parts and spare part sets which I had in a box - I have a number of Technic sets from that time (ref my setlist), and I primary build this one as it as cause this is what I did back then. When you say (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Airplane wing

(...) Hi, I was thinking about these parts: (URL) are made out of fabric. I have three or four of those, they came in a Dacta set. I'll try to build a tiny glider and see if it flies as well as the paper airplane I build (that would be a trip of (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Firts Technic creation after my dark age

travis's utterance expressed in news:HDpD1C.wG1@lugnet.com: (...) Where is the 4x4 on sale? Do you mean the 8466? Here in Denmark it costs 999 kr. This is about $ 133. I would sure like one (or 2) of them, so if anyone can get them at a real good (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pneumatic Engine

I really like the 'double overhead cam shaft' solution. A bit like the Ducati desmo system, where valves are closed by rockers rather than the usual springs. Duq "Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:HDqyyw.1p0M@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New 2003 Technic sets on S@H

I heard rumors about lego selling small sets because big didn't sell so much. But - well - these were rumors, nothing official :-) ciao SteP "Øyvind Steinnes" <senniets@online.no> ha scritto nel messaggio news:HDt5H3.208n@lugnet.com... (...) build (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Airplane wing

"David Wegmuller" <david@wegmuller.org> wrote in message news:HDt62o.22qu@lugnet.com... (...) Even (...) is (...) Do they come in large pieces that I can cover the 180x30cm big wing? :) The sails I've seen so far has a odd shape and is in thick (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New 2003 Technic sets on S@H

One thing I'm thinking of is why bother buying those small Technic sets? I agree that they look nice, but I have already all the parts and can build those set. And there are not many parts in those sets. To few parts and not many of each type. What (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Airplane wing

(...) Hi, Have you though about using the pirate ship's sails? I think that early airplanes were made of fabric stretched over a wood frame, right? I hope this helps! Greetings, David (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  pitsco 979649

i was just wondering if anyone has bought the Technology Resource Set #979649 from pitsco? it is on page 9 of their 2003 catalog. this looks like a pretty large set. the description is not very good but the picture makes it look like there is a lot (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New 2003 Technic sets on S@H

(...) They've been in stores in Sweden, Europe since the beginning of April. I've picked up the forklift but has not bothered to open it yet... Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Airplane wing

"pixel" <pixsrv@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message news:HDGDsE.yMJ@lugnet.com... (...) news:HDG8pC.FwF@lugnet.com... (...) Sorry, I did not see your post. What was your suggestions? (...) Have not tried with string yet. I feel like cheating by using (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  New 2003 Technic sets on S@H

I hope this isn't a repost, but the new Technic sets, the 8451 Dumper, the 8441 Forklift, and the 8453 Front End Loader are now on the USA S@H site. These sets look pretty nice, and all have a price which makes them look even nicer. Has anyone seen (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Firts Technic creation after my dark age

(...) That does bring back some memories of the old days and awesome sets of the 80's. Cool! I'm surprized no one has mentioned the similarities to Expert Builder (pre-Technic). Maybe I'm too old :-) -TJ (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  8461 Williams F1 Team Racer Ldraw File

Hello All, I've just posted the .MPD file for set 8461 Williams F1 Team Racer on my website. (URL) did not and will not model the stickers, otherwise it's the complete model. Next up on the list: 8458 Truck varient 8480 Space Shuttle (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.technic)

  Re: car door with mechanisms

(...) It being geocities, it might become temporarily unavailable if there is too much traffic. Try again in the next hour. (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact