 Storage / 1380
Re: Moving your sorted brick cross-country
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 19:47:25 GMT

One suggestion with the zip-locked baggies is to package parts up into smaller
zip-lock bags, then put those smaller bags into one of the gallon-sized freezer
zip-lock bags.  E.g. I take these seperate bags: 1x1 plates, 1x1 round plates,
1x1 plates with clip horizontal, 1x1 plates with clip vertical, etc., and then
all of those bags go into a gallon bag together.  This way you have double
protection--if one of the smaller bags bursts there is a second level of
containment.

Bruce