 Storage / 1373
Re: Moving your sorted brick cross-country
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 16:27:34 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Jake McKee wrote:

snipped good advice. Hope I never have to take it! My moves of stuff have all
been short, or via airplanes.

I'd also suggest triple taping the boxes. Seal up every opening between the
flaps to ensure that if baggies come open, your parts won't spill out.

This is how I moved my collection, and my 30+ boxes of bricks (most were about
the same size as K8s) arrived (mostly) in one piece.

30+ K8 boxes. Some would say "wow... doesn't LEGO check your pockets every day?
That's a lot of brick!"

And some would say "30, eh? That's a good start, but what's keeping you?"