 Storage / 1371
Re: Moving your sorted brick cross-country
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 15:54:47 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Aaron Sneary wrote:
HELP!
I am moving from the DC/Baltimore area to the San Diego area in a month or less.
I have 75% of my collection sorted. Some is in easy to move plastic shoebox
sized containers. A lot is in hard to move Stack On brand organizing drawers or
tacklebox type organizers. I would rather not have to re-sort it all. Any
suggestions or ideas would be appreciated.

Aaron

What?  You won't have enough bricks to play with while you're at work??  *grin*

My suggestion:  Zip-Lock bags.  Lots of them.  You can dump each container into
a bag, zip it up, and put the bag back into the container.  That way even if the
container opens up the contents won't spill.

Or, you could just donate the bricks to WAMALUG and try to claim them as a tax
deduction...  ;-)

JohnG, GMLTC