 Storage / 1370
1369  |  1371
Subject:
Moving your sorted brick cross-country
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 15:49:41 GMT

HELP!
I am moving from the DC/Baltimore area to the San Diego area in a month or less.
I have 75% of my collection sorted. Some is in easy to move plastic shoebox
sized containers. A lot is in hard to move Stack On brand organizing drawers or
tacklebox type organizers. I would rather not have to re-sort it all. Any
suggestions or ideas would be appreciated.

Aaron