 Storage / *1155 (-20)
  Re: The Brickfrenzy Design Studio is done!

(...) Wow, Adrian. Looks *very* nice. Congradulations on a job well done; you now posses a well above-adequate LEGO building room. And considering how often we all do LEGO, thats practically your whole life, so indeed, better make it a nice place (...) (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.general)

  Re: The Brickfrenzy Design Studio is done!

(...) It's storytime with Uncle Adrian :) I love my basement. I don't know if I have any more room down there than when I was spread out in 3 rooms on the first floor, but everything is much better organized, plus this system is designed to expand (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.general)

"Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:H2Awo8.1Iq@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) my (...) Very cool Adrian! Thanks very much for the story. I absolutly love reading about stuff like this. I also have to admit I have a weak spot for (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.general)

  The Brickfrenzy Design Studio is done!

After about 6 months of off-again on-again work, I've finally moved into the new Brickfrenzy Design Studio. This project was a full conversion of a "rec-room" style basement into a lighter, cleaner space suitable for all my Lego needs. If you're (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.general)

  Re: the LEGO Desk Pal

(...) Wow, I totally forgot about this thread ;) I did get 2 of them and I must say I love them! They are great fun and very cool. I am still surprised how wrong I was about these before :) They are worth picking up if you get the chance!!! Mark P (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: the LEGO Desk Pal

(...) I finally got a chance to take a couple of pics-- and, as luck would have it, they're of the two *not* pictured by Rob. (They are the large images in the Bricklink catalog. Mark contributed images of them in their boxes.) (URL) boy pal has a (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage, lugnet.mediawatch)

  RE: LegoSTOCK is comming

OK, I'll be the bad guy.... Juan Cuello, I am not a lawyer, and I don't work for LEGO, but take my free advice and change the name of your program and the logo as well. Even though you have a disclaimer (in light gray) on your site, a casual visitor (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.storage)

  LegoSTOCK is comming

LegoSTOCK is comming.......(september 2002) What is LegoSTOCK? LegoSTOCK is a visual database with which you can manage your inventory and stock LEGO® parts, sets, MOCs... The current version is v.0.1a and is under development. It supports all (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Wide Iris Carts (was: Iris carts on sale at Office Depot)

Actually, they have the reverse - they sell a double-wide 6 drawer. It is 2 doublewide drawers with 4 regular width drawers stacked on top. However, I don't know if you could then stack 2 regular stacks on that or not. I doubt it, as I doubt it is (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Do the drawers come all the way out?

It's a molding change, seems to be permanent. All you have to do is pull out until the tabs hit the frame, push in a little, and twist the shelf to one side or the other, and they come out. Walmart carries a few Plano boxes. (...) -- Tom Stangl (...) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Wide Iris Carts (was: Iris carts on sale at Office Depot)

(...) Frank, I do not own any Iris carts (yet), so i do not know if these are compatible with the narrower units, but they are double wide Iris carts... (URL) that helps. Henry Durand (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Do the drawers come all the way out?

Hey guys, I use Iris shelves as well, and I love them, but I think they've either changed their mold or Office Depot carries a different kind. All the ones I've seen recently have pre-molded tabs on the backs of the drawers so that they cannot be (...) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Parts Catalog - New version 0.0.17

(...) Version 0.0.17 08-13-02 - Update master.txt never really updated the master list. It is now fixed and working correctly. Thank goes to TWS Garrison <tws@peeron.com> for pointing this one out! as always you can find it at: (URL) Kojima (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.storage)

  Re: Iris carts on sale at Office Depot this week

(...) Ok, I guess I need to give them a call. My older Iris carts don't have slots or tabs. The new ones have slots but no tabs. Frank (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Iris carts on sale at Office Depot this week

(...) Why don't you just connect the adjacent ones together using the little plastic connectors that come with them? (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Iris carts on sale at Office Depot this week

Some of the Iris carts (especially the Lego primary colored ones from Target) have slots in the frame, and tabs are cast into the back of the frame. You snap these tabs out of the frame, and lock 2 stacks together through the slots. The Iris carts I (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Iris carts on sale at Office Depot this week

(...) I like the Iris carts also, unfortunately, in tall columns they're awfully wobbly. More an more I'm convinced the best way to go for storage is to custom build shelving, though the Iris cart drawers could be used in custom built shelving. What (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Iris carts on sale at Office Depot this week

Office Depot is listing the 4-drawer carts with metallic blue or metallic lavender frames this week for 2 for $30. This is instore only, I can't find them online. blue - 318-098 lavender - 318-065 I own the equivalent of 50+ of these (I've bought (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Medium sized storage

Hi all, I see a lot of great storage solutions for massive lego collections. However, I'm a college student on a tight budget and I don't have overwhelmingly large numbers of lego (probably no more than 6,000 pieces or so). So here's a decent (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Plano 3700 boxes found at Lowe's(USA)

Greetings, Last weekend while browsing the hardware asile at our new Lowe's hardware store, I found Plano 3700's! Retail $2.94 and they are the redesigned ones that have more slots molded into them. Since Walmart stopped stocking them I have only (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.storage)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact