 Storage / 1148
1147  |  1149
Subject:
LegoSTOCK is comming
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 15:24:27 GMT

LegoSTOCK is comming.......(september 2002)

  What is LegoSTOCK?
    LegoSTOCK is a visual database with which you can manage your inventory
and stock LEGO® parts, sets, MOCs... The current version is v.0.1a and is
under development. It supports all LEGO® parts and colors, and up to five
condition levels (new, good, used...). One of the most valuable features of
LegoSTOCK is that you can see a real time render of the parts you are
managing (LDRAW .DAT files will be needed) so you can identify the parts
fast and clear. With its easy interface you will be able to update your
stock or inventory in a few minutes.

  please visit:
    http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web/rasterhome/legostock/