 Storage / 1147
Re: Wide Iris Carts (was: Iris carts on sale at Office Depot)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 04:02:16 GMT

Actually, they have the reverse - they sell a double-wide 6 drawer.  It is 2
doublewide drawers with 4 regular width drawers stacked on top.

However, I don't know if you could then stack 2 regular stacks on that or
not.  I doubt it, as I doubt it is simply 2 regular widths stacked next to
each other.

See
http://www.officemax.com/max/solutions/product/prodBlock.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&expansionOID=-536895141&prodBlockOID=536942629

It's on sale starting tomorrow, BTW.

I don't see why you couldn't by 3-4 of these and stack all the doublewides
down bottom and the regular on top, however.

Henry Durand wrote:

What would be cool is if they had some double or triple wide units,
which could stack on top of 2 or 3 regular units so that I could tie
several columns together.

Frank, I do not own any Iris carts (yet), so i do not know if these are
compatible with the narrower units, but they are double wide Iris carts...

http://www.organize-everything.com/widexwidches.html

Hope that helps.

Henry Durand

--