 Storage / 1144
1143  |  1145
Subject:
Do the drawers come all the way out?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 18:04:38 GMT

Hey guys,

I use Iris shelves as well, and I love them, but I think they've either
changed their mold or Office Depot carries a different kind.  All the ones
I've seen recently have pre-molded tabs on the backs of the drawers so that
they cannot be completely taken out, a problem if you need to dump out a
drawer of parts and dig.  Is this a permanent change, or is it just a
certain type of drawer?  I prefer the kind I have, where I can completely
remove the drawer from the frame.  It makes for much easier searching,
especially since some of my cabinets are stacked up to the ceiling (on
shelves of course).

Speaking of Plano boxes, the Pastime Hardware near me in El Cerrito no
longer carries them.  Where can I find them?

Thanks!

Dave