 Storage / 1141
Re: Iris carts on sale at Office Depot this week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 19:10:24 GMT

Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> writes:
I like the Iris carts also, unfortunately, in tall columns they're
awfully wobbly. More an more I'm convinced the best way to go for
storage is to custom build shelving, though the Iris cart drawers could
be used in custom built shelving.

What would be cool is if they had some double or triple wide units,
which could stack on top of 2 or 3 regular units so that I could tie
several columns together. I think that would reduce the wobbliness,
though what is really needed is cross bracing. I guess I could add cross
bracing.

Why don't you just connect the adjacent ones together using the little
plastic connectors that come with them?

                      Verbing weirds language.  --Calvin