 Star Wars / 5166
Re: Panaka is yellow?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 15:59:13 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, I wrote:
(Snip)
Who is to say thats panaka, I mean the pics at
the top of the instructions show other people too,
who is to discount the queen in regular getup.
I've heard (read?) that many townies use smileies (sp?)
for women too, who knows.  In most of the other sets,
when it's luke or Han or Padme it says so, so why don't
we think of him as similar to the A wing pilot, un-named.
-John Rudy

P.S. Forgot to mention I am going to
use him as a UPS Man, too bad he isn't
wearing shorts...:)