 Star Wars / 5123
Re: Panaka is yellow?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 18:45:30 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Kingsley writes:

Unfortunately I don't have the Flash Speeder yet as I am waiting for the after
Holiday sales so I can't address that set except to ask if the Character is
named in the instruction booklet where the instructions for the fig are?  In
all the other SW sets characters were named under the picture of the fig. • This
should tell you one way or another if TLC considers this Panaka.

Eric K.

It does not say his name in the instruction book so I think officially it is
not supposed to be him.

I think a yellow Lando would be just fine- it's not like caucasian folks are
yellow either.

Chris