 Star Wars / 4376
Re: Definitly a one man cockpit was(Re: Shoddy MF)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 19:31:28 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Kingsley writes:

How could TLG group do this to us?  From what I can see, the cockpit of the • MF
can only seat one figure.  The proportions are way off.  And the use of the
UFO parts for the top of the MF looks horrible.

Well I just took a second look and this is definitly a one man cockpit.  If • you
look at the close up you can actually see Han through the canopy and he is
seated centered and back so there is absolutely no room for another co-pilot.

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/2000/c00am-100dpi/c00am-12a.html

Definitely the biggest (and only in my mind) disappointment in the Star Wars
Line.  I will get one for the figs and the parts don't look that bad but this
is really a disappointment.

Hey Ben,  did you LDraw you Falcon yet?  :-)  Just kidding (sort of).

Eric

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/
He may have been put in the center by a photographer, but that doesn't mean
that there isn't enough space in there to push him over to the side a few
studs. It almost looks wide enough for two guys, I really hope so.

Chris