 Star Wars / 4363
Re: Shoddy MF
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 16:23:21 GMT

I thought that I would buy all of the sets, but this is one that I am not sure
about.  However, it is probably the only one with a Han Solo minifig in his
black vest so I will probably be forced to shell out my hard earned money for
this *#!@!.

Please someone tell me that this is just a bad nightmare.  Wake me up!

Don't worry about that Han fig, isn't he in the Skiff set too, or doesn't he
have the vest.  Hmmm.

Jason F.