 Star Wars / 416
Re: Lego Has updated its online Catalog!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 23:11:10 GMT

Didn't work for me on Nav4.5 on NT4.0 WS until I shift-reloaded for about
the 10th time, so it's obvious something is broken at their end.

"G. Crisp" wrote:

Worked fine for me (Navigator 4.5 on NT 4.0).

Greg

Matthew Miller wrote:

Michael Hopkins <michael@macitools.symantec.com> wrote:
What a disappointment! I go to this page, and I get the message "We do not
support Internet Explorer for Mac."

Not completely their fault -- the page uses Shockwave Flash, so complain to
Macromedia. (They created a Navigator for Linux plug-in.... enough pressure
and they'll create a Mac one.)

Check out http://www.lego.com/futuristic/starwars/download.asp for high-res
versions of all the images used. You'll miss the cute animation, but at
least you'll see the important stuff.

Ironically, the puzzle you need to play to get to the secret image of an E1
set doesn't work in either Netscape Navigator for Win32 or Linux. Is it
designed for MSIE? Anyone have the direct link?

G. Crisp - gcrisp@mindspring.com

Isn't it odd that we celebrate the birth of Jesus by killing trees?

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/