 Star Wars / 4010
4009  |  4011
Subject:
Grey bricks (was: Re: Preliminary AT-AT pic)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 11:45:42 GMT

Jaco van der Molen wrote:
David Eaton <wpieaton@wpi.edu> wrote in message
http://www.suave.net/~dave/images/AtAtSide1.jpg
Where on this, or any other earth did you get that many grey bricks?

I'm not sure how many of them came from this spiffy US service pack
(which appears not to be available in Europe- grrrrr):

-> http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=5145
-> http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/productzoom.asp?number=5145
[if you change 'amr' to 'eur' it says 'not found']

There aren't any [UK] brick packs with grey bricks at all unless I'm not
paying attention. What would anyone else recommend as a good source of
grey bricks?

:: paul
:: http://www.songtwo.demon.co.uk/lego/