 Star Wars / 3783
3782  |  3784
Subject:
Preliminary AT-AT pic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 13:51:23 GMT

Ok, I got a new toy over the weekend-- a digital camera! SO... I took a few
pictures of the AT-AT... at the moment, I've only put up one of the pictures,
but more will probably follow...

At any rate, for a small pic:
http://www.suave.net/~dave/images/atat1sm.jpg
For a medium size pic:
http://www.suave.net/~dave/images/atat1md.jpg
For the large image:
http://www.suave.net/~dave/images/AtAtSide1.jpg

There's still some things that need to change... the back leg isn't far enough
back... the notches in the center of the body need to be shifted back slightly
too... and of course I have to do the whole interior :) (but you can't see that
in the picture, whew!) But anyway, have fun!

DaveE