 Star Wars / 3788
Re: Preliminary AT-AT pic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 08:50:13 GMT

Wow, this is a MONSTER ! Grey-d Work ! If you plan a vacation in Germany, can
you take it with you ? You play the bad guys and I play Dak: totally (im-)
pressed by your ATAT  ;o)

We need more of this grey, dö

In lugnet.starwars, David Eaton writes:
Ok, I got a new toy over the weekend-- a digital camera! SO... I took a few
pictures of the AT-AT... at the moment, I've only put up one of the pictures,
but more will probably follow...

At any rate, for a small pic:
http://www.suave.net/~dave/images/atat1sm.jpg
For a medium size pic:
http://www.suave.net/~dave/images/atat1md.jpg
For the large image:
http://www.suave.net/~dave/images/AtAtSide1.jpg

There's still some things that need to change... the back leg isn't far enough
back... the notches in the center of the body need to be shifted back slightly
too... and of course I have to do the whole interior :) (but you can't see • that
in the picture, whew!) But anyway, have fun!

DaveE