 Star Wars / 4009
Re: Preliminary AT-AT pic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 07:21:27 GMT

Where on this, or any other earth did you get that many grey bricks?

David Eaton <wpieaton@wpi.edu> wrote in message
Ok, I got a new toy over the weekend-- a digital camera! SO... I took a • few
pictures of the AT-AT... at the moment, I've only put up one of the • pictures,
but more will probably follow...

At any rate, for a small pic:
http://www.suave.net/~dave/images/atat1sm.jpg
For a medium size pic:
http://www.suave.net/~dave/images/atat1md.jpg
For the large image:
http://www.suave.net/~dave/images/AtAtSide1.jpg

There's still some things that need to change... the back leg isn't far • enough
back... the notches in the center of the body need to be shifted back • slightly
too... and of course I have to do the whole interior :) (but you can't see • that
in the picture, whew!) But anyway, have fun!

DaveE