 Star Wars / 3725
Re: New Star Wars Stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 16:40:57 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Eric Joslin writes:

From what I can tell, the Gungan Sub is *WAY* bigger than it "should" be.

I don't think I would say that.  The Gungan Sub is terribly misconfigured as
the version in the Movie which had all 3 characters in one compartment with 2
"Cargo compartments" on either side.

While that is of course true, it still looks ousized to me.  If you take a
standard minifig as being ~6 feet tall, and look at how big the model is, and
compare it to the sketches in the Episode One Amazing Cut-Aways book...  it's
huge.  Roughly 2-3 times the size it should be, by my esimate.

Mind you, I'm not saying that I could do better, and I'm not saying I think
it's a bad set...  It's just gargantuan.

eric