 Star Wars / 3718
Re: New Star Wars Stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 15:46:06 GMT

Christopher Tracey wrote:

Paul Mison wrote:

And who is it underneath Luke's lightsabre? Uncle Owen? There don't seem
to be any new E1 sets, as rumoured.

:: paul

The minifig under the lightsaber appears to be Han Solo.

That would have been an unforgivable error were it not for the fact I
like Lego more than Star Wars. Whoops. Maybe I should go back to lurking
here and dreaming of grey bricks....

I should get back to work now
-Chris

same here :: paul