 Star Wars / 3691
Re: Reply to "New Star Wars LEGO"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 22:10:43 GMT

On Tue, Oct 05, 1999 at 05:04:47AM +0000, D Garcia wrote:
I Enjoyed the movie (Ep1), but the Lego sets do not compare to the classic
sets.  The classic crafts had that rough look to them that our friendly
studs re-create pretty well.  With all the sleek rounded vehicles in Ep1,
there is no way they can look as good as the classic.

I don't know if it was just me, to some degree, some of the SW classic
sets had this ... *feel* that they were designed a while ago and only
updated lately.  Like the landspeeder.  As if the designer had something
like this floating around for a while.

Ciao!

--
Computers are not intelligent.  They only think they are.

The Doctor What: Second Baseman                  http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat@gerf.org                    (finger docwhat@gerf.org for PGP key)
KF6VNC