 Star Wars / 3668
Re: Reply to "New Star Wars LEGO"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 06:26:17 GMT

Nothing against the Ep1 Sets but I am A Classic Star Wars guy and would • not
care one bit if they went with all Classic Sets for next year.

Eric Kingsley

Amen to that!  I want Stormtroopers, Han, Chewie, Leia, and Boba Fett!
It'll be interesting to see if they decide to make minifigs for less
prominent characters, such as Nien Numb.  I wonder what his head would look
like?

Dave