 Star Wars / 3665
3664  |  3666
Subject:
Reply to "New Star Wars LEGO"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 00:30:47 GMT

Where did you here that the Millenium Falcon had
been confirmed for a 2000 release. I just called
TLG on Friday and they told me that NO new Star
Wars sets have been announced. NOTHING from the
2000 product line has been announced. They did say
that there will probably be 10 sets in the new
line and they will all be "classic". We will, more
than likely, know something around Dec. this year.
I doubt any sooner. TLG is pretty tight-lipped
about the Star Wars sets.