 Star Wars / 3674
Re: Reply to "New Star Wars LEGO"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 05:04:47 GMT

Eric Kingsley wrote in message ...

Nothing against the Ep1 Sets but I am A Classic Star Wars guy and would not
care one bit if they went with all Classic Sets for next year.

I Enjoyed the movie (Ep1), but the Lego sets do not compare to the classic
sets.  The classic crafts had that rough look to them that our friendly
studs re-create pretty well.  With all the sleek rounded vehicles in Ep1,
there is no way they can look as good as the classic.