 Star Wars / 3666
Re: Reply to "New Star Wars LEGO"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 01:32:09 GMT

Snip

They did say
that there will probably be 10 sets in the new
line and they will all be "classic".

Oh I can only hope!!  More classic please with lots of Storm Troopers.  I just
hope that whoever it was that influenced the sets from Lucas Arts is still on
the job influancing TLG so that the model quality remains as high as it has
been with all of the current sets.  If Star Wars becomes Jr'ized I will be
very upset.

Nothing against the Ep1 Sets but I am A Classic Star Wars guy and would not
care one bit if they went with all Classic Sets for next year.

Eric Kingsley

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

We will, more
than likely, know something around Dec. this year.
I doubt any sooner. TLG is pretty tight-lipped
about the Star Wars sets.