 Star Wars / 3694
Re: Reply to "New Star Wars LEGO"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 22:29:33 GMT

oh but jar-jar is? :o)

In lugnet.starwars, Kya Morden writes:
On Tue, 5 Oct 1999 04:40:31 GMT, "Ben Gatrelle"
<ben.gatrelle@bigfoot.com> wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Kya Morden

You mean I'll have to buy 10 more sets just to return my Classic Star
Wars subtheme back to "Complete" status?  (Yes, I view the Classic
sets as a different subtheme from the Ep1/Prequels sets.)

I agree. after all EP1 has a different logo, and no duplicated minifigs.
Isn't that the distinction, after all?

Exactly ^_^

Ben Gatrelle
PS don't look at the Adventurers' logo(s), and don't start the "is R2-D2 a
minifig" discussion back up again!   :-P

Adventurers have logos?  (While I have a few adventurers sets, I only
have them for the pieces, plan to make a museum one of these days.)
As for R2, it's not human. ^_^

Kya