 Star Wars / 2000
Re: Naboo Fighter Comments/Storm Trooper Minifigs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 8 May 1999 04:32:56 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Tamyra Teed ("Mookie") writes:
Ok, looks like the torso will be the same

It shouldn't be.  Stormtrooper were more heavily armored, especially through
the midsection, where Scout Troopers only have cloth padding.

The chest part of the paintjob might work, though.

eric