 Star Wars / 2080
Re: Naboo Fighter Comments/Storm Trooper Minifigs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 12:05:52 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, John VanZwieten writes:
Jeff Stembel <Dragonelf1@aol.com> wrote in message
Do you want me upload the Instructions for my TIE?(1)  It doesn't use pegs
at all, and the wings are still loose enough to simulate being blown off by
an X-Wing!  ;)

I'd love to see it!

1 - I was kinda hoping to get the Dome in LDraw first, but you should be
able to figure out where it goes.

Probably.  That part is on my "to do" list.

-John Van

Okie, I'll try to remeber to upload it tonight.  ;)

Jeff