 Star Wars / 1936
1935  |  1937
Subject:
Naboo Fighter Comments/Storm Trooper Minifigs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 00:53:34 GMT

I picked up the Naboo fighter last night (so far the only Ep. 1 set I have)
and I have to say I like it a lot.  I like yellow bricks so maybe that's why
it appeals to me.  I suspect it will eventually turn into some sort of
airplane though.

Question:  Why do are the engines held on with pegs?  Is there something in
the film where they come off that LEGO is allowing people to replicate?
Mine wiggle around a bit so I suspect I will make them stationary.

In the box was a catalog that shows Storm Trooper minifigs.  They are in the
backgound on the fold out page underneath the Rock Raiders page where Luke
and Darth Vader are having a light saber battle.  How's that for a run on
sentence?

Mike - mike_walsh@mentorg.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh