 Star Wars / 1965
Re: Naboo Fighter Comments/Storm Trooper Minifigs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 14:39:07 GMT

Storm Troopers are the standard shock troops.  Their helmets don't have the
hood thing at the top, their eye holes are smaller, and the helmet is somewhat
more rounded.  Also, the body armour is heavier, although a minifig won't show
that.  Actually, that could be pretty cool - one could use something like the
armour for Castle knights as body armour for Storm Troopers.  That shouldn't be
very hard, and it would lend some more realism to the minifigs.

In lugnet.starwars, Tamyra Teed ("Mookie") writes:

I thought those were the Storm Troopers from the first movie? Maybe I
need to rent the movie again tonight if they have it in!
What do the Storm Troopers look like then?
Tamy