 Star Wars / 1988
Re: Naboo Fighter Comments/Storm Trooper Minifigs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 8 May 1999 20:48:58 GMT

On 5/7/99, at 3:42 PM, Jeff Stembel wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Tamyra Teed ("Mookie") writes:

I thought those were the Storm Troopers from the first movie? Maybe I
need to rent the movie again tonight if they have it in!
What do the Storm Troopers look like then?
Tamy

Look in the catalog at the "Star Wars" theme design they have.  To the Right of
Vader is a guy in a white suit.  That is a Storm Trooper.

The Scout Troopers are from Return of the Jedi, when they're on Endor.  Out of
curiosity, does anyone know if Scout Troopers participated in that big battle
on Endor? (I haven't seen the movie in a while)  I'm wondering if I need more
than six.

yeh they did but not on their bikes. You'll also need some At-STs(3)
with a bunch of cute fuzy ewoks, Leia, Han, Chewie, Rebs(and no the
orange suited ones won't work:). That would make a pretty cool battle
scene, I assume that was the intent wasn't it :) Oh, and I forgot all the
gray bricks to make the bunker and a few hundred more in green and
brown for the trees and bushes. Make sure you get a picture put up
when you finish in a couple of years :)
Ryan
"Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda