 Star Wars / 1984
Re: Naboo Fighter Comments/Storm Trooper Minifigs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 20:20:44 GMT

Ok, looks like the torso will be the same the head or helmet however
they do it is gonna be different.  I guess that's why I kept thinking it
was a Storm Trooper not a Scout Trooper.. they look to close!

Tamy

Jeff Stembel wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Tamyra Teed ("Mookie") writes:

I thought those were the Storm Troopers from the first movie? Maybe I
need to rent the movie again tonight if they have it in!
What do the Storm Troopers look like then?
Tamy

Look in the catalog at the "Star Wars" theme design they have.  To the Right of
Vader is a guy in a white suit.  That is a Storm Trooper.

The Scout Troopers are from Return of the Jedi, when they're on Endor.  Out of
curiosity, does anyone know if Scout Troopers participated in that big battle
on Endor? (I haven't seen the movie in a while)  I'm wondering if I need more
than six.

Jeff