 Star Wars / 1985
Re: TPM Soundtrack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 20:27:11 GMT

SCOTT R DENNETT wrote:

The eps1 soundtrack is out in stores. I got it today.
I haven't finished listening to it yet, but so far it's pretty
good. There are a few tracks where they did use some
clips from the original music, I am now greatly relieved
It wouldn't have been SW without the main theme, which
just so happens to be track 1.

Ryan
"Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda

BIG SPOILER SPACE- Proceed with caution!!

Congratulaions your training is now complete!

It has now been confirmed that Qui-gon does indeed die.
Also Padme is the queen.

Yes he does, and it's before Anakin gets accepted by the Jedi Council.
(Qui-Gon presents him to the council and then has to leave before they
agree to Anakin's training) Obi-Wan, who at first, doesn't believe
Anakin has what it takes to be a Jedi, vows to make sure that Anakin is
trained in the Jedi ways.  I won't say what caused him to change his
mind though :) Qui-Gon was Obi-Wan's trainer also.