 Star Wars / 2055
Re: Naboo Fighter Comments/Storm Trooper Minifigs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 10 May 1999 15:14:02 GMT

Jeff Stembel <Dragonelf1@aol.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.starwars, John VanZwieten writes:
Jun Yu <junyu@uclink4.berkeley.edu> wrote in message

i good fix for that is to use black technic friction pegs. they dont • wiggle
and are still detachable. havent thought of a fix for the wiggling tail
though, that still bugs me.

A very good idea.  If only there were a similar fix for Vader's TIE Fighter. • I
really do hate those wiggling wings.  We transformed ours into a regular • TIE,
and when you set it down the wings turn 15-20 degrees--very ugly!

-John Van

Do you want me upload the Instructions for my TIE?(1)  It doesn't use pegs at
all, and the wings are still loose enough to simulate being blown off by an
X-Wing!  ;)

I'd love to see it!

1 - I was kinda hoping to get the Dome in LDraw first, but you should be able
to figure out where it goes.

Probably.  That part is on my "to do" list.

-John Van