 Star Wars / 1937
Re: modifications to SW sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 01:25:48 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Ben Gatrelle writes:
What's up with the droids? Both of the droids in my Mos Espa Podrace set keep
loosing their arms. The sockets are too big to fit anywhere close to snug.
Anyone else have this problem or should I call CA and complain?

I noticed the same thing.  One thing I noticed is I originally put the arms on
with the large end facing the body and the small end facing out.  This was
awful.  I switched them around (The way they were suposed to be I think) and
it was a little better although they are still to loose for my taste.

Did I mention how much I love the Pod Racers!!!  :)

Visit me at:  http://www.geocities.com:80/Area51/Shuttle/4598