 Star Wars / 1938
1937  |  1939
Subject:
Where are the scans of the new Catalogue??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 01:27:33 GMT

Hi,

I don't mean to be so forceful but -

DOES SOMEONE HAVE A NEW CATALOGUE??  CAN WE POSSIBLY SCAN IT??  ARE THERE
STORMTROOPERS??

Sorry,  I've been up all week building Podracers and Submrines and I'm a
little grumpy.

Tim