 Star Wars / 1939
Re: Argh! I've given in! I bought SW Lego!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 13:51:52 GMT

On Wed, 5 May 1999 21:59:24 GMT, Sproaticus <jsproat@geocities.com>
wrote:

Hey all,

I'd sworn I'd *never* get caught up in the Star Wars hype, especially with
getting Episode One sets before the dang movie even comes out.

I was terribly, terribly wrong.  :-,

<snip>

In other words, I'm gonna play all night!  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

<whoosh>" Welcome to the dark side, there is no escape"

:^)
Mike