 Star Wars / 1925
Re: Argh! I've given in! I bought SW Lego!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 22:48:13 GMT

James Brown <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.starwars, Tom McDonald writes:

when replying, note that even Mos Eisley won't sell spamcake.

A more retched spamcake of scum and villany...

You could have put that in .qotd.  Not that I think the group is that
necessary, especially compared to .geek and .pun.

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?
Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! http://www.multicon.de/fun/legofaq.html