 Star Wars / 1920
Re: Argh! I've given in! I bought SW Lego!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 21:57:13 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote:
The SW sets are the most intelligently thought-out Lego sets I've seen for
1999 *and* 1998.  Someone at TLG has obviously read some of Karim's theory
about sculpting avoiding "studs-up", and I hope they apply it to more
models.

Yes, they have certainly rejuvenized the space theme in a way that's been
needed for years. I would not be bummed out AT ALL if Karim got a job designing
for TLG. A *decent* mech theme would definitely sell.

*You* would not be bummed???  Just think how *I* would feel! :-)

Thanks all for the praise...

Hmmm,  OK, who is up for a letter-writing-campaign?

--Karim