 Star Wars / 1952
Re: Where are the scans of the new Catalogue??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 06:21:25 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Tim Thomsen writes:
Hi,

I don't mean to be so forceful but -

DOES SOMEONE HAVE A NEW CATALOGUE??

Not that I've heard of, personally.

When are new sets due out, anyway?  My girlfriend's brother and I were talking,
and he was absolutely *aghast* when I mentioned I didn't think there would be
new SW Lego until 2000 (since usually themes are updated only once per year).
He collects the Hasbro/Kenner figures, and is used to waves coming out every
couple of months...

But then I thought I heard that since Lego had finished the designs, etc of the
classic sets last year, more were due for Christmas.  True?  Untrue?  Anyone
know?

Sorry,  I've been up all week building Podracers and Submrines and I'm a
little grumpy.

No problem, I fell the same way.  :D

eric