 Star Wars / 1765
Re: Just got back from TRU . . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 18:52:44 GMT

On Mon, 3 May 1999 15:23:21 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:

I got 6 copies of the droid fighter because I like the brown shapes.

I only bought one of those (I'm short on money these week, poor me (ack!
Pun not intended!  Don't shoot me!).  But I can see buying a lot more, just
for the brown plates, and those groovy brown wedges.  And there were plenty
on the shelves at the 28th St. TRU

Now, if only there were 6L slope pieces to mate with the 2x16 wedges.
Well, 6L slopes at reasonably prices.  And preferably in brown.

I also like the fact that this is a microfig-scale set.  It would have been
cool in minifig scale, but this is nice, and non-minifig scale sets are too
rare.

Steve